Sunday, July 23, 2017

Video List 001

This is the CLOSEST up-to-date INTRO I could come up with at this time:



I'm making this list of Videos to help STREAMLINE the comprehensive understanding.

July 23, 2017
New Update August 18
THIS IS A PROCESS.

YOU MUST GO THROUGH THIS, otherwise you won't be able to accomplish your goals, and what you deserve.

YOU ARE PROBABLY EXPERIENCING "THE OVERWHELM" RIGHT ABOUT NOW! 

* Grab some Popcorn, a notebook, and a pen or pencil, push PLAY on the first video, and take notes. progressively move from one video to the next all the way through to section #4. It will probably take about 2-3 days.

__________________________________________________________
TOOLS:

* TRY to save the videos using THIS LINK  because they COULD end up getting taken down.

* THIS site will help you SAVE LINKS: POCKET

 * THIS site has the best intel & updates frequently: I UV

* Tips for what to BEWARE OF:

* Stay away from cults because MANY will try to suck you in with "spiritual" or "Biblical" jargon, and I've seen LOTS of those over the years,
* Libertarian sites because they're too aggressive & confrontational. Stay peaceful, and non-combative.
 * You actually don't need to pay anyone. Many people are coming together, and helping each other out.
__________________________________________________________


#1:

I'm starting HERE because this video actually has a bunch of links (including INTERNATIONAL) and the comments are VERY ACTIVE. You can ask questions and get feedback:



FROM HERE ON DOWN they WILL GET INTO REVERSALS, and WHAT TO DO ABOUT THEM. EXPECT REVERSALS



#2:

YOU NEED TO SIT THROUGH THESE 2 VIDEOS!

Get a NOTEBOOK, and a Pencil, and start jotting down stuff. If anyone mentions something to look up, WRITE THAT DOWN!

YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH IT TO GET TO IT!




#3:

I suggest you sit through THESE 2 VIDEOS ALSO:

YOU HAVE TO POUND THIS STUFF INTO YOUR MIND!



#4:

HARVEY STUFF got removed from YouTube



It should take you a few days to get through that.

If you've made it THIS FAR, hopefully it's starting to click, and you've moved past "THE OVERWHELM", because it's so overwhelming!



This stuff gets into some other topics, so hopefully by now, you should be able to at least understand how to navigate search engines, how to call in, and have an understanding that's functionally basic.



This stuff gets into FURTHER PARTS. I suggest you stay away form this if you haven't been through the above stuff. I'm still on the path with this, and I started back in 2010. So much as changed since I came back. (I could do a post about the differences... maybe)

If you want to try figuring it out, these have lots of clues in them:



Druanna:

Druanna gets into really advanced stuff. If you're not a Secured Creditor yet, don't even bother. She also DOES help International people, BUT she won't help ANYONE unless you pay her. She also is creating her own cult. Have fun with that.

But, she DOES give LOTS of info FOR FREE in her videos, with tons of clues, and much of it is similar to things I was privy to back in 2010. She does stretch some "facts" and spins some things towards her own personal biases... but, human beings kinda tend to do that.... So, don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Regardless of your opinion of her, she does know a lot of her stuff.

If you are adept at fact checking, you can grab bits from what she discloses and figure out what to look up, or what to ask, if someone is more knowledgeable.







_______________________________________________

Altho' I HAVE worked in a bank, I am not legally certified to practice law, am not a certified financial expert, nor can I legally advise. I can only exercise my right to free speech in commentary ON all things printed and published within the public domain. All of this information is publicly available.

I reserve the right to be incorrect, to make mistakes, errors, and also to speculate on current events.
I also reserve the right to change my mind.

I have in no way coerced anyone to pay me.

I am NOT a cult leader.

DO NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY.






No comments:

Post a Comment